Booth American Co. said it has completed the purchase of the remaining 50% interest in two partnerships equally owned with Heritage American Inc., a unit of Tele-Communications Inc.Terms were not disclosed. Booth said the partnerships, Booth Communications of Birmingham and Booth Communications of Bloomfield, serve “a significant portion” of Oakland County, Mich. In exchange, Booth will swap its cable television system serving Watertown , S.D., plus some monetary consideration. Booth American, an electronic media company, operates two divisions in radio broadcasting and cable TV, including wholly owned subsid Genesis Broadcasting Inc.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut