Berlin’s International Funkaustellung (IFA), the world’s largest consumer electronics meet, has kicked off here.The event, which takes place every other year, runs Aug. 25-Sept. 9. The IFA focuses on all aspects of the $ 120 billion entertainment hardware and software industries. Organizers in Berlin’s Congress Center expect over 100, 000 visitors and 5,000 journalists. The IFA usually attracts over 400,000 members of the general public. The last meet, in 1991, broke the 500,000 barrier, as East Germans had, for the first time, an opportunity to view the latest in state-of-the-art electronics. German broadcasters are heavily represented at the event.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut