Actress Janet Hubert-Whitten has sued actor/rapper Will Smith and NBC because she says Smith became hostile after she became pregnant and forced her off his “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” series.Hubert-Whitten, in a complaint, says Smith was able to influence the network into making her an unacceptable offer for the show’s fourth season that would have cut her salary and the number of shows she appeared in.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut