Adelphia Communications Corp. posted a net loss of $ 14.7 million (96 cents a share) for the third fiscal quarter ended Dec. 31. That compares to a net loss of $ 30.8 million ($ 2.23) for the comparable period the previous year.Revenues for the cablecaster increased 10.8% to $ 77.3 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut