USA Network notched its sixth first-place prime time ratings finish in the last 10 months during October, topping all of the other basic cable networks for the honor.In October, USA averaged a 2.3 rating, representing 1.364 million homes in prime time for the period, beating Turner’s TBS, which ended up in second with a 2.1 rating representing 1.286 million homes. TNT was third for the month with a 1.8 (1.052 million homes); ESPN was fourth with a 1.6 (999,000 homes); Nickelodeon was fifth at 1.1 (615,000 homes); and Lifetime finished sixth with a 1.0 (584,000 homes). USA’s movies helped power it to the ratings crown. Indeed, the service’s Thursday-night movie schedule generated a 3.0, up 40% over the 2.0 averaged a year ago.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut