The curtain closed on CBS’ two-part miniseries “Sinatra” with a 17.2 rating, 27 share, winning Tuesday night for the web in households to finish with a strong 17.5/26 average for its five hours.Tuesday’s figures reflected a heavy skew toward older viewers, however, with the miniseries drawing 45 and 33 shares, respectively, among women and men 50 -plus, but low-20 or teen shares in terms of younger demographics. ABC holds onto a lead over CBS in the Nielsen sweeps and will roll out its own big musical gun–the five-hour miniseries “The Jacksons: An American Dream”–beginning Sunday.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut