CBS has extended its order of the Stephen J. Cannell Prods. drama “The Hat Squad” and will move the show to Saturday at 10 p.m., effective Jan. 2. The show will round out a lineup that includes “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman” and “Raven,” as expected (Daily Variety, Nov. 23), while the new sci-fi adventure “Space Rangers” will go into “Squad’s” lead-off Wednesday slot.Jerry Isenberg has been elected to another one-year term as chairman of the Caucus for Producers, Writers & Directors, the industry lobbying group that serves creative people across guild lines. Also chosen for another stint as officers were co-chairman Philip Barry, Charles W. Fries and Roger Gimbel, treasurer Alan D. Courtney and secretary David Levy. Former co-chair David White will remain on the Caucus executive committee. The Caucus has more than 250 members.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania