The CBS program “60 Minutes” will be inducted into the Broadcasting Hall of Fame at the 1993 National Assn. of Broadcasters convention. The NAB award recognizes individuals or programs making significant contributions to broadcasting and the American public. “60 Minutes” exec producer Don Hewitt and the program’s correspondents are expected to attend the induction ceremonies April 20 in Las Vegas.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut