The CBS program “60 Minutes” will be inducted into the Broadcasting Hall of Fame at the 1993 National Assn. of Broadcasters convention. The NAB award recognizes individuals or programs making significant contributions to broadcasting and the American public. “60 Minutes” exec producer Don Hewitt and the program’s correspondents are expected to attend the induction ceremonies April 20 in Las Vegas.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California