The CBS program “60 Minutes” will be inducted into the Broadcasting Hall of Fame at the 1993 National Assn. of Broadcasters convention. The NAB award recognizes individuals or programs making significant contributions to broadcasting and the American public. “60 Minutes” exec producer Don Hewitt and the program’s correspondents are expected to attend the induction ceremonies April 20 in Las Vegas.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania