Ratings for TNT’s nine 1992 National Football League contests generated an average 6.9/10.5, up 8% from last season’s 6.4/10.TNT’s 1992 audience averaged 3,986,000 for each contest. The average was 3,506,000 in 1991. The cabler also posted gains in its pre-game and post-game programs. TNT’s pre-game show averaged a 1.3/2.2, up 18% on a year-to-year basis, while the post-game program rose 25% to a 2.5/5.7. The Turner Broadcasting cable outlet is in its third year of a four-year deal with the NFL. TNT airs the first nine games of the season with ESPN televising the back half of the season.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut