Another “Designing Women” cast member has drafted her walking papers.Annie Potts, who plays Mary Jo Shivley, will quit after this season, she said during yesterday’s installment of “Entertainment Tonight.” “I’m sort of fried,” Potts said. “I think seven years is a good number to have done something.” The actress joins four other cast members who have left the series produced by Linda Bloodworth-Thomason and Harry Thomason: Delta Burke, Jean Smart, Julia Duffy and Jackee.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut