MG/Perin is out pitching a new half-hour firstrun syndie strip for fall 1993 called “The Clever Cleaver Brothers,” a comical cooking and fitness show aimed for daytime slots.The proposed program, which is produced by Susan Winston’s and Don Funk’s Blanki & Bodi Prods., will be hosted by Stephen Cassarino and Lee Gerovitz, who are described as “culinary and workout professionals.” Separate hosts will be named for a separate five-minute home shopping seg at the end of the show. Distrib is offering the show on a barter basis, with three minutes of national advertising time and four minutes for the stations.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut