Two TV cameraman became moving targets for a gunman holding a hostage yesterday morning. When Eric Grammel of the freelance Newsreel Video Service and Scott Torrens of KCAL-TV arrived at the crime scene on Sherman Way in Reseda, the suspect, who was later killed by police, fired three shots. Both of the camera operators were shaken but unhurt.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut