Two TV cameraman became moving targets for a gunman holding a hostage yesterday morning. When Eric Grammel of the freelance Newsreel Video Service and Scott Torrens of KCAL-TV arrived at the crime scene on Sherman Way in Reseda, the suspect, who was later killed by police, fired three shots. Both of the camera operators were shaken but unhurt.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California