Two TV cameraman became moving targets for a gunman holding a hostage yesterday morning. When Eric Grammel of the freelance Newsreel Video Service and Scott Torrens of KCAL-TV arrived at the crime scene on Sherman Way in Reseda, the suspect, who was later killed by police, fired three shots. Both of the camera operators were shaken but unhurt.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California