Two TV cameraman became moving targets for a gunman holding a hostage yesterday morning. When Eric Grammel of the freelance Newsreel Video Service and Scott Torrens of KCAL-TV arrived at the crime scene on Sherman Way in Reseda, the suspect, who was later killed by police, fired three shots. Both of the camera operators were shaken but unhurt.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut