Two TV cameraman became moving targets for a gunman holding a hostage yesterday morning. When Eric Grammel of the freelance Newsreel Video Service and Scott Torrens of KCAL-TV arrived at the crime scene on Sherman Way in Reseda, the suspect, who was later killed by police, fired three shots. Both of the camera operators were shaken but unhurt.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania