Graff Pay-Per-View Inc. signed a letter of intent to acquire an interest in HVC Ltd., a United Kingdom pay television programming firm.Graff said the agreement will give it the exclusive right to acquire the remaining equity of HVC Ltd. A spokesman for the company said completion of the transaction is expected by Dec. 31. Terms were not disclosed. Graff owns and operates two satellite-delivered 24-hour-a-day television networks.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut