Fox Intl. is prepping a new satellite service for Latin America that’s due to kick off next April, per Rafael Pastor, Fox’s Latin honcho for the operation.Pastor said the 24-hour-a-day service would consist mainly of Fox features from the studio’s library and TV series. Program will go out in English, Spanish and Portuguese. He added that the major is still dickering to pin down cable affiliates in each of the Latin American countries. He declined to say which affils are involved or what price would be charged to the cable operators for each cable home receiving the service.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut