Group W Prods.’ “That’s Amore,” the syndie relationship show saddled with a number of latenight slots that keep the series’ national syndication barter ranking fairly low, has resumed production this week on a second cycle of shows.Four Point Entertainment will produce the new episodes to add to the 65 that were already completed in July and August with Italian host Luca Barbareschi. The syndicator did not specify the number of new shows that will be made. Group W, however, expressed its continued commitment to the series, which has grown in recent weeks from a 1.1 to a 1.3 national NTI rating.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut