Another ninth-inning decision popped a 20.8/33 in Nielsen Tuesday for Game 3 of the World Series. CBS coasted to an easy nightlong victory but was still 11% off last year’s third game.ABC ranked second, thanks largely to “Roseanne” (20.2/29), which won its half-hour, while NBC held its own with “Danielle Steel’s ‘Jewels’ ” (15.6/24).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut