“Busted,” Fox Television Stations Prods.’ new candidate for the syndie strip arena, got off to a respectable start Monday in its regular 5:30-6 p.m. slot on KTTV.The comedy gameshow posted a 4.9 rating/10 share in Nielsen, beating KCOP’s “A Different World” (4.2/8) and KCAL-TV’s “Who’s the Boss?” (3.5/7). It also finished ahead of the previous occupant in the time period, “I Love Lucy,” which had averaged a 4.1/9 during the first half of the October sweeps. In Arbitron, “Busted” tied “Lucy” in rating with a 4.8/9 and also bested the other two sitcoms.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut