This article was corrected on November 9, 1992. A headline Friday incorrectly stated the Los Angeles station clearing King World’s “Les Brown” talkshow. KCAL-TV has slated the show for fall ’93.KCBS-TV confirmed yesterday it has licensed MTM Distribution’s off-net, re-edited half-hour strip version of “Rescue 911″ for next fall. Agreement is part of a group deal with some CBS O&Os. As reported, CBS, which owns a stake in the program, sold the show to the Family Channel for an estimated $ 15 million. The basic cable net will also carry the show. Also, KCAL-TV has picked up King World’s new “Les Brown” talk strip for daytime next fall.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut