MTM TV Distribution has cleared off-net episodes of CBS’ “Rescue 911” on the CBS O&Os in Los Angeles, Chicago and Philadelphia.Others picking up the reality series are Fox flagship WNYW-TV in New York as well as WHDH-TV in Boston, KPRC in Houston and KFMB-TV in San Diego. Distrib is selling the show on a straight cash basis in both half-hour and hour formats.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut