William O. Martin, 58, a CBS Entertainment executive and graphic artist, died Oct. 5 in Santa Monica from AIDS-related lymphoma.Martin spent seven years as an executive art director for CBS Entertainment. Before that, he operated Will Martin Design Associates for 15 years, winning numerous awards for advertising, design and marketing. His painting and drawings were exhibited at UCLA, the Barnsdall Art Center and the Federal Building in Los Angeles, among other locations. His longtime companion was Jeffrey Ecker. Survivors include his son, two daughters and five grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut