Tom Talbert, set decorator for film and television, died from AIDS complications Oct. 8.He was 32. Talbert, who was born in Kingsville, Texas, graduated from Columbia College in Los Angeles in 1984. His film credits include “Working Girl,””Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael” and “Reform School Girls.” His television credits include the telefilms “Poker Alice,””72 Hours” and “Jesse,” as well as the series “Seinfeld, “”Babes” and “Bagdad Cafe.” He is survived by his parents, Col. and Mrs. Robert Talbert, USMC (Ret.), and a stepsister. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests domations to AIDS Project Los Angeles in memory of Tom Talbert.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut