Trans Atlantic Entertainment has promoted Rena Ronson to senior vice president of international distribution.She will oversee all international sales and acquisition activities for Trans Atlantic/IRS Media product. She will also play an active role in acquiring and developing films and TV programming. Ronson, who was formerly a VP, was promoted following the company’s joint venture with IRS Media Intl. last month. Her promotion rounds out the company’s senior management team, which took over last February. Before joining Trans Atlantic last year, she was a VP, international, for Fox Lorber Associates in New York.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut