Elektra Records said yesterday that Ruben Rodriguez has resigned as head of the label’s urban music department in order to concentrate on his duties as president of his Elektra-distributed imprint, Pendulum Records.The label has named Joe Morrow as acting VP of urban promotion. Pendulum’s roster includes Chris Walker, Meli’sa Morgan, and the Digable Planets. The imprint was created two years ago to lure Rodriguez from Columbia, where he was a longtime VP in black music.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut