Robert Tamplin, a former CBS executive, died of stomach cancer Sept. 18.He was 66. Tamplin’s career spanned several decades at CBS, where he served as executive producer on “The Smothers Brothers Show,””The Carol Burnett Show” and Red Skelton’s series. He also served as associate producer for “The Danny Kaye Show” between 1963- 65. In 1967 he was named executive in charge of variety shows; a position he held until his retirement in 1987. There are no survivors. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday in the Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Chapel, 1218 Glendon Ave.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut