Robert Catic, executive director of accounting services for Paramount Pictures, died Sept. 28 after a short illness.He was 49. Joining Par in 1985 as assistant studio controller, Catic was promoted to assistant West Coast controller and finally his most recent position as exec director of accounting services. Before joining Paramount, Catic had been employed with Bullock’s Department Stores in a number of capacities since 1973. He is survived by his wife, Sally.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut