Raoul Andre, a French filmmaker who directed nearly two dozen comedies and police thrillers in the 1950s and ’60s, died Nov. 3 after a long illness.He was 76. Andre, who directed actors such as Michel Serrault, Jean Poiret and Darry Cowl, retired from the cinema about 15 years ago. His best-known movies include “Ces Messieurs de la Gachette,””Cherchez la Femme” and “L’Assassin Est a l’Ecoute.” No details were released about survivors or funeral arrangements.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut