Philip Justin Smith, 33, an agent-in-training at talent agency Judy Schoen & Associates, died Sept 17, at a Los Angeles hospital from complications of AIDS.Smith, a Nebraska native, was an actor and a dancer in San Francisco before moving to L.A. He joined Judy Schoen & Associates as an assistant, and advancing to agent in training two years ago. A memorial service will be held tonight at 7:30 at the Gingham Garden restaurant, 123 N. Larchmont Blvd. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the APLA Writers Workshop. As a member of the workshop, Smith did public readings, one of which was broadcast on National Public Radio.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut