Susan Kantor has been named VP, advertising and promotion, for Paramount Pictures’ Domestic Television Division.Kantor, who will assume her new position Nov. 2, will report to Meryl Cohen , the division’s VP of marketing. Kantor will be involved in all areas of advertising and promotion for the studio’s syndicated programming, with special responsibility for “Entertainment Tonight,””The Arsenio Hall Show” and “The Maury Povich Show.” In addition, she will oversee publicity for the Domestic Television Division and promotional activities for Paramount Intl. Television.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut