Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer has named Cathy O’Gorman vice president of creative advertising, replacing Tina Tannen.O’Gorman, who will answer to executive VP of advertising Tami Masuda, was formerly VP/account supervisor of the Fattal & Collins advertising firm. At the agency, she worked on such campaigns as MGM’s upcoming “Body of Evidence, “”Dances With Wolves,””Little Man Tate” and “Sleeping With the Enemy,” among others. She was formerly director of creative advertising for KATU-TV, the ABC affiliate in Portland, Ore., and was chair of the ABC Network Affiliate Marketing Advisory Board. She begins her post at MGM Nov. 2.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut