Nicky Hammerhead, 32, an actor, drummer and lighting designer, died Nov. 20 from injuri es sustained in a motorcycle accident.Born John Scott Pallotta, he was a drummer for Julian Lennon and Bo Diddley, and was in the pit orchestra of Broadway’s “Into The Woods.” His last acting assignment was in Jason Miller’s play “Nobody Hears A Broken Drum” at the Westside Playhouse. He also was a lighting designer for the long-running musical revue “Champagne” at the Commerce Casino. Survivors include his father and a sister. Services were held in Paterson, N.J.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut