Michelle P. Durham, 30, an administrative staffer at Warner Bros. Television, died Nov. 13 in Los Angeles, the victim of a fire.Durham worked at Warner Bros. Television as part of the production and administrative staff for “Growing Pains.” She previously was a casting assistant for Kushner-Locke’s “Divorce Court” during its fifth season. Survived by her grandmother, Katherine Watson-Jones. Burial was through the Neptune Society. An informal memorial gathering will take place at 2 p.m. Dec. 5 . For information on the service, call (213) 668-1658.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut