Michael Grant, a personal manager, died in his sleep of apparent heart failure at his Beverly Hills home on Oct. 15.He was 66. Grant, who began his career as an actor, formed Michael Grant Management on the East Coast in the mid-1970s, relocating to Los Angeles in 1984. The personal management firm worked primarily in film and television. According to Grant’s partner, Frank Johnson, the company will be closed out of respect and clients placed with other management firms. Grant is survived by two children, Genevieve and Noel. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Project SPEAK.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut