MGM has promoted Monique Stephansen to vice president of international marketing.Stephansen, who has been director of international publicity since 1989, will continue to oversee the studio’s foreign publicity and advertising in conjunction with United Intl. Pictures. She also will be MGM’s liaison to Warner Bros. Home Video Intl., which distributes MGM’s video releases overseas. Stephansen will answer to MGM Intl. Distribution president Jack Gordon. She joined MGM in 1986 as the company’s international marketing manager. Before that, she handled public relations and marketing for the Inter-Continental Hotels in Paris and San Francisco.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut