Mary Anne Harrison has been promoted to senior VP and associate general counsel for Fox Inc. while retaining her title as senior vice president at Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp. Harrison will be involved in legal affairs for Fox and all its companies, with special responsibility on litigation. She was previously vice president-assistant general counsel at Fox and has been with the studio since 1985.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut