Mary Anne Harrison has been promoted to senior VP and associate general counsel for Fox Inc. while retaining her title as senior vice president at Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp. Harrison will be involved in legal affairs for Fox and all its companies, with special responsibility on litigation. She was previously vice president-assistant general counsel at Fox and has been with the studio since 1985.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York