Tony Jonas has been promoted to exec VP of creative affairs at Lorimar TV, a new post, with continuing responsibility for drama, comedy and reality series development.Jonas became second-in-command at Lorimar in June 1991 when he was named senior VP of creative affairs, in charge of all series development reporting to Lorimar TV prez Leslie Moonves. He joined the company in 1989 as senior VP of drama development. The promotion comes after a particularly strong selling season for Lorimar, the leading supplier of network series with nearly 20 shows in production including midseason back-ups and late night drama “Dark Justice.” The Time Warner division has 11 series on the air and adds “The Jackie Thomas Show” next month.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut