Susan L. Levin has been promoted from director of publicity to executive director of publicity at TriStar Pictures.Levin has been at TriStar since 1991, when Columbia and TriStar established separate marketing departments. She started her Hollywood career as an assistant to former Columbia Pictures distribution president Robert L. Friedman in 1979 before seguing to Colpix publicity in 1983. At TriStar, Levin is involved in all aspects of print media for feature film releases and Academy Award campaigns.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut