Sony Pictures Entertainment has named Yair Landau vice president of business planning for its Motion Picture Group, bumping him up a notch from his post as director of financial planning and analysis.Landau will be involved in operational, transactional and planning matters, including structuring and negotiating financing packages and evaluating potential co-production arrangements. “He’ll help us address a variety of our complicated operational and economic issues,” SPE Motion Picture Group president Jonathan Dolgen said. Before joining SPE, Landau was an associate with the investment banking firm Wasserstein Perella & Co Inc. He has also been a financial analyst for Kidder, Peabody & Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut