Joseph Ruddick, 74, longtime theater manager and district supervisor for theater circuits headquartered in Kansas City, died in K.C. at home Nov. 7.His entire career was spent in motion picture exhibition, beginning as a theater manager for Fox Midwest Theaters and its successor, National General Theaters. He became supervisor of the K.C. district for NGT, and continued in that post when Mann Theaters acquired the circuit and then continued briefly as district supervisor with Dickinson Theaters, which acquired the Midwest theaters from Mann. He retired in 1981. Survived by his wife, two sons, two sisters, two grandchildren.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut