Jerome Andrews, 84, an American pioneer of modern dance whose partners included Martha Graham, died Oct. 26 in Paris.He choreographed productions at N.Y.’s Radio City Music Hall, one set to Ravel’s “The Waltz.” Andrews made Paris his home in the early 1950s. He danced and taught several generations of French modern dancers, including Francoise and Dominique Dupuy.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut