As expected (Daily Variety, Oct. 21), former Carolco VP business affairs Jay Itzkowitz has been named VP, legal affairs, for Fox Inc., Fox exec veep George Vradenburg announced yesterday.Itzkowitz, who will report directly to Vradenburg, will be responsible for special corporate transactions, acquisitions, and “certain new Fox businesses”– which, sources say, will include Fox’s plan to create a cable TV channel for various international territories and the its possible push into the music business. Itzkowitz had worked at Carolco since July 1991.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut