Guy Pastor, 55, a singer/pianist/conductor, died Oct. 28 in Los Angeles of a heart attack.Pastor was about to embark on a two-month concert tour of Japan. Son of the late big band leader Tony Pastor, Guy Pastor recorded for Capitol, Roulette, Discovery and U.S.A. Records during his career. He also performed on numerous television shows, among them”The Ed Sullivan Show,””The Tonight Show” and “The Mike Douglas Show.” Pastor also spent time as musical conductor and accompanist for singer Johnnie Ray and performed with brothers Tony and John in a group called the Pastor Brothers, which opened on a world tour for Pearl Bailey. Pastor is survived by his mother, Dorothy, and brothers John and Tony. Services and burial were in Middletown, Conn.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut