Twentieth Century Fox Intl. has named Doug Gleason director of promotions.He will be responsible for coordinating all third-party promotions, screening programs, film music exploitation, media-driven and theatrical promotions for video and will coordinate licensing and merchandising division. Before joining Fox, Gleason worked for Walt Disney for five years as director of marketing and film licensing for the consumer products division. Priot to that, he was director of worldwide promotions for Disney Home Video. He previously worked in marketing positions at Pepsi and the Carnation Co.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut