Scott Sommer has joined 20th Century Fox as a creative executive, reporting directly to recently named worldwide production prexy Tom Jacobson.Sommer, who most recently worked for two years as story editor at Carolco Pictures, will be involved in all aspects of feature film development and will work closely with senior executives through all phases of production. Sommer began his career in 1988 as an agent trainee with InterTalent. In 1990 he moved to the IndieProd Co., where he worked as story department coordinator.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut