John F. Anderson has been upped to VP of real estate for Fox Studios Operations, a unit of Fox Inc.Anderson will continue to be responsible for acquisition, sales, lease negotiations, coordination of design and construction and management for Fox’s real estate property assets worldwide. He manages more than 2.8 million square feet domestically and 250,000 square feet internationally. Anderson joined Fox in 1987 as director of real estate after several years of running his own close corporation specializing in office and retail leasing, brokerage and development.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut