David Fowler is ankling his position as senior VP and creative director, advertising, at Fox Broadcasting Co. to become chief creative officer for Dallas-based ad agency Tracy-Locke.Fowler resigned last week and will stay on through the month. A replacement has yet to be named. Fowler has been with the network one year, joining the company after working for ad agencies Ammirati & Puris in New York and Goodby, Berlin & Silverstein in San Francisco. During that time he oversaw a number of high-profile campaigns, including the Clio Award-winning Motel 6 radio spots.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut