Louis Feola was named president of MCA Home Video yesterday. He fills the post left vacant bythe death of Rob Blattner.Blattner, 40, was killed in the crash of a small plane in Colorado Saturday. Feola, 36, who has been with MCA since 1978, will be responsible for worldwide video operations. He had served as exec VP for MCA/Universal Home Video (the domestic unit of MCA Home Video). Earlier, he was VP of video distribution for MCA Distributing Corp. in New York. There was no word yesterday as to whether MCA Home Video will be restructured or Feola’s previous position filled. MCA Inc. had no comment about the other posts left vacant by Blattner’s death. In addition to being president of MCA Home Video, Blattner was exec VP of MCA Inc. and a member of the corporation’s board of directors.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut