Viacom has appointed Martha Zornow VP, counsel/corporate, in its law department.She previously was senior counsel in the legal/biz affairs wing at MTV Networks. Andrew Coleman has been named director of development for Franklin/Waterman Entertainment. He most recently served as project manager for the production company‘s syndie-animated strip, “Stunt Dawgs.” Susannah Lee Jeffers has been named director of business and legal affairs for World Intl. Network. She formerly served as VP of business and legal affairs for J2 Communications/National Lampoon.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut