Melissa Green has been named director of program promotion at the National Cable Television Assn. and the National Academy of Cable Programming.Green will handle planning for Cable Academy events as well as membership recruitment. Greg Griffin has been promoted to director of television development at the Avnet/Kerner Co., supervising development of all longform programming. Griffin has been with the company for 3 1/2 years as story editor.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut