Richard K. Glover was named senior vice president of ESPN Enterprises, the all-sports cable unit of Capital Cities/ABC Inc., effective Nov. 9. Glover, whose position is newly created, had been senior vice president of Titan Sports Inc., owner of the World Wrestling Federation, in Stamford, Conn.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California