Richard K. Glover was named senior vice president of ESPN Enterprises, the all-sports cable unit of Capital Cities/ABC Inc., effective Nov. 9. Glover, whose position is newly created, had been senior vice president of Titan Sports Inc., owner of the World Wrestling Federation, in Stamford, Conn.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California