Richard K. Glover was named senior vice president of ESPN Enterprises, the all-sports cable unit of Capital Cities/ABC Inc., effective Nov. 9. Glover, whose position is newly created, had been senior vice president of Titan Sports Inc., owner of the World Wrestling Federation, in Stamford, Conn.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania