Joe Poletto has been promoted to vice president of advertising sales for Comedy Central.He was previously director of ad sales. Also, the cable web named Barbara Krakower as director of marketing, filling a vacant post. George Davis has been promoted to Universal Pictures’ director of feature legal affairs. In the newly created position, he takes on administrative responsibilities for training and coordination in the department. He retains his current legal production duties, including serving as counsel on all Imagine Films, Largo Entertainment, Ivan Reitman and Robert Zemeckis productions.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut